LPN-Community Health Worker - Region A (Huntsville)
Under the direction of the Clinical Care Supervisor, the CHW-LPN will provide ongoing support and expertise through planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs in Madison, Morgan, Cullman, limestone, Lauderdale, Colbert, Lawrence, Franklin, Marshall, and Jackson counties. Monday-Friday schedule, competitieve salary and benefits package.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify patient network clients in need of services to meet their medical, psychosocial, and resource needs.
- Provide education about community resources to patients
- Help schedule appointments with PMPs, specialists, and mental health
- Arrange transportation
- Assist with getting prescriptions filled
- Follow up on missed patient appointments
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must be licensed in the State of Alabama
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable transportation, valid Alabama driver's license and insuance are required.